Sorry, I lied. Got too caught up over Wonder Festival yesterday
f*ckin’ shit, I’m going to be so broke so I moved it to today.
Anyways, god, I’m tired and so glad this round is a short one.
So here’s the second round, then one more and we’re done with the main tournament. I might take a day or two break before working on the quarterfinals. K, then…
The main tournament consists of two stages. Stage 2 has now officially started and will run for 3 rounds.
Only the top 8 girls will proceed to Stage 2.
- There will be 2 main rounds and 1 special round.
- Each round (except for the last special round) contains 3 tri-knockouts and will last for 3 days.
- For each respective knockout, you may only vote for ONE girl and you may only vote her ONCE!
- Final Wildcard Round
This round’s purpose is to determine the last 2 girls who will move onto Quarterfinals along with the 6 winners from the first two main rounds, thereby, making the total number of passing contestants 8.
- There will be two 3-way knockouts and this round will last for 3 days. Only the girls with the second most votes in their respective matches of the main rounds in Stage 2 qualify and are randomly arranged into those knockout spots.
- For each respective knockout, you may only vote for ONE girl out of the five and you may only vote her ONCE!
- The most important one of all: Read through everything (the instructions, the rules, etc) carefully. And I mean, everything.
- Do NOT vote for more than 1 girl in each respective duel/knockout and do NOT vote for your choice more than once!
- It is not required for you to vote for every match. Just vote in the ones you want to.
- Please vote fairly and let the girls compete fairly. I will NOT tolerate any form of cheating. If it comes to the point where I can’t control it, I will either eliminate that competitor from the tournament or if worst comes to worst, I’ll shut this whole thing down. This is a contest made by a fan and not going in any official books except for ěk-sěn’trĭk’s archives. So be smart and don’t make me or the rest of the fans out there angry just because you want a certain girl to win.
- Commenting: This will be in every set of rules for every single round. You are allowed to give as much support to a contestant as much as you want (to a reasonable degree). You are allowed to critically compare her with her opponent(s) as long as you do it civilly and have legitimate reasons to back your argument up. But any kind of childish bashing towards any of the contestants or other commenters will be marked as spam.
I would very much appreciate it if we can avoid this problem. People are going to have different opinions and different candidates they will support. Please respect that. If you must be a fanbrat, then do it somewhere else where I can’t see you. I don’t want ridiculous immature remarks or wars littering all over my comments.
- If you have any questions regarding anything about the tournament, please don’t hesitate to leave it in a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try my best to reply back to you as soon as I can.
- Have fun voting and enjoy the tournament! ^^
I like this arrangement better than the last one. The chances for each girl seem more evenly distributed.
*makes a face at round 1* lol, and ain’t it just tough luck for SC! competitors to go against each other? Especially Yua against her sempai? xD;
Well, as always, support your girls and have fun with the vote.
I shall cheer on my special girl all the way. ^^