HELL YEA, BABY, SOMT IS BACK! *breaks a champagne bottle to celebrate*
No nice gif to give you guys this time but this round is so short, it’s unnecessary so I just settled with this (crappy, mediocre) roster.
K, k, we’re going to move through this quickly again cuz I want this donedoneDONE by the time school starts. I still have a couple of posts to do along with replying to comments so I’ll be busy but SoMT shouldn’t be so hard for me to put together so everything will probably stay on schedule. Unless I’m tired. Yea. Nyuu~… \3
SO! I’ve got all my star winners of Stage 1 up there but none of whom I can crown as SHINING champions yet.
For this year anyway. :P It’s up to you guys to decide who will be our final top 8.
The main tournament consists of two stages. Stage 2 has now officially started and will run for 3 rounds.
Only the top 8 girls will proceed to Stage 2.
- There will be 2 main rounds and 1 special round.
- Each round (except for the last special round) contains 3 tri-knockouts and will last for 3 days.
- For each respective knockout, you may only vote for ONE girl and you may only vote her ONCE!
- Final Wildcard Round
This round’s purpose is to determine the last 2 girls who will move onto Quarterfinals along with the 6 winners from the first two main rounds, thereby, making the total number of passing contestants 8.
- There will be two 3-way knockouts and this round will last for 3 days. Only the girls with the second most votes in their respective matches of the main rounds in Stage 2 qualify and are randomly arranged into those knockout spots.
- For each respective knockout, you may only vote for ONE girl out of the five and you may only vote her ONCE!
- The most important one of all: Read through everything (the instructions, the rules, etc) carefully. And I mean, everything.
- Do NOT vote for more than 1 girl in each respective duel/knockout and do NOT vote for your choice more than once!
- It is not required for you to vote for every match. Just vote in the ones you want to.
- Please vote fairly and let the girls compete fairly. I will NOT tolerate any form of cheating. If it comes to the point where I can’t control it, I will either eliminate that competitor from the tournament or if worst comes to worst, I’ll shut this whole thing down. This is a contest made by a fan and not going in any official books except for ěk-sěn’trĭk’s archives. So be smart and don’t make me or the rest of the fans out there angry just because you want a certain girl to win.
- Commenting: This will be in every set of rules for every single round. You are allowed to give as much support to a contestant as much as you want (to a reasonable degree). You are allowed to critically compare her with her opponent(s) as long as you do it civilly and have legitimate reasons to back your argument up. But any kind of childish bashing towards any of the contestants or other commenters will be marked as spam.
I would very much appreciate it if we can avoid this problem. People are going to have different opinions and different candidates they will support. Please respect that. If you must be a fanbrat, then do it somewhere else where I can’t see you. I don’t want ridiculous immature remarks or wars littering all over my comments.
- If you have any questions regarding anything about the tournament, please don’t hesitate to leave it in a comment or email me at email@example.com. I will try my best to reply back to you as soon as I can.
- Have fun voting and enjoy the tournament! ^^
Uhhhh…I have nothing to say.
…ok, maybe I do, but I’m too lazy so I just won’t. Just a few words.
Tough round, tough choices, best of luck to the girls, may their MOE pierce the heavens!!
And each other. Kyahahaha~! *evil hostess* >83 |3
In other news, ASLKDJFALDSKFJ MY AMU-CHAN HAS MADE IT PASS THE PRELIMS ON SAIMOE! And Misaki from KwMS! has also qualified for the main tournament! F*CK YEAR! XDDDDDDD
*cough* I’m going to have to do a post on my SaiMoe picks for this year. Feels like nobody else is interested in it anymore but I am for the sake of keeping myself occupied over something. lol
Senjougahara Fascination ALL the way, peoplez. (-.-)b
Unless you want to get stapled. *staple staple* >8)
Alright, loves. Round 2 should be up as soon as I close Round 1. May be posted Saturday. Until then, enjoy the vote. ;)