I should have had this up last night but I was horribly distracted by Vocaloid. It is not my fault. The call of music cannot be resisted! ((d(-.-)b))
*cough* Anyways, here it is~
I suspect this round will be the hardest of all the rounds we had so far. You have more choices, which makes it more painful to decide. Mwuahahaha~ >83
So if you’re ready, click the cut and
be tortured~ enjoy.
The main tournament consists of two stages. Stage 1 has now officially started and will run for 6 rounds.
Only the top 18 girls will proceed to Stage 2.
- There will be 5 main rounds and 1 special round.
- Each round (except for the last special round) contains 3 duels and will last for 3 days.
- For each respective duel, you may only vote for ONE girl and you may only vote her ONCE!
- Wildcard Round
This round’s purpose is to determine the last 3 girls who will move onto Stage 2 along with the 15 winners from the first five main rounds, thereby, making the total number of passing contestants 18.
- There will be three 5-way knockouts and this round will last for 5 days. The 15 girls who lost in the first five main rounds are randomly arranged into those knockout spots.
- For each respective knockout, you may only vote for ONE girl out of the five and you may only vote her ONCE!
- The most important one of all: Read through everything (the instructions, the rules, etc) carefully. And I mean, everything.
- Do NOT vote for more than 1 girl in each respective duel/knockout and do NOT vote for your choice more than once!
- It is not required for you to vote for every match. Just vote in the ones you want to.
- Please vote fairly and let the girls compete fairly. I will NOT tolerate any form of cheating. If it comes to the point where I can’t control it, I will either eliminate that competitor from the tournament or if worst comes to worst, I’ll shut this whole thing down. This is a contest made by a fan and not going in any official books except for ěk-sěn’trĭk’s archives. So be smart and don’t make me or the rest of the fans out there angry just because you want a certain girl to win.
- Commenting: This will be in every set of rules for every single round. You are allowed to give as much support to a contestant as much as you want (to a reasonable degree). You are allowed to critically compare her with her opponent(s) as long as you do it civilly and have legitimate reasons to back your argument up. But any kind of childish bashing towards any of the contestants or other commenters will be marked as spam.
I would very much appreciate it if we can avoid this problem. People are going to have different opinions and different candidates they will support. Please respect that. If you must be a fanbrat, then do it somewhere else where I can’t see you. I don’t want ridiculous immature remarks or wars littering all over my comments.
- If you have any questions regarding anything about the tournament, please don’t hesitate to leave it in a comment or email me at email@example.com. I will try my best to reply back to you as soon as I can.
- Have fun voting and enjoy the tournament! ^^
If I were to say anything about these drawings, it’d have to be that I’m unable to predict the results from them. Of course, I do have a gut feeling for each one but there’s so many awesome girls here that I don’t want to think about it. Therefore, no comments on the knockouts. lol
So! Reminder that this round will last for 5 days instead of the regular 3. Usual advisement to vote wisely as once you’re out, you’re out with the other 12 remaining competitors who didn’t make it.
That feels so cruel for some reason.
K, happy voting and I will have the results up around next weekend! :D