And we’re back with the commencement of round 2! Told ya it was gonna be fast. haha
First things first, thank you to everyone who voted in the last round and to those especially who liked my gif. Kyaa, thank you! I do not deserve the praise because I’m still a novice but thank you so much! x3
lol, well for this one I managed to finish most if yesterday while I was at school but it’s still rather pixelly despite me trying another method to keep the resolution. Hope you can see it clear enough.
Alright, I’m gonna shut up a bit before I really ramble away so click the cut and start the vote!
The main tournament consists of two stages. Stage 1 has now officially started and will run for 6 rounds.
Only the top 18 girls will proceed to Stage 2.
- There will be 5 main rounds and 1 special round.
- Each round (except for the last special round) contains 3 duels and will last for 3 days.
- For each respective duel, you may only vote for ONE girl and you may only vote her ONCE!
- Wildcard Round
This round’s purpose is to determine the last 3 girls who will move onto Stage 2 along with the 15 winners from the first five main rounds, thereby, making the total number of passing contestants 18.
- There will be three 5-way knockouts and this round will last for 5 days. The 15 girls who lost in the first five main rounds are randomly arranged into those knockout spots.
- For each respective knockout, you may only vote for ONE girl out of the five and you may only vote her ONCE!
- The most important one of all: Read through everything (the instructions, the rules, etc) carefully. And I mean, everything.
- Do NOT vote for more than 1 girl in each respective duel/knockout and do NOT vote for your choice more than once!
- It is not required for you to vote for every match. Just vote in the ones you want to.
- Please vote fairly and let the girls compete fairly. I will NOT tolerate any form of cheating. If it comes to the point where I can’t control it, I will either eliminate that competitor from the tournament or if worst comes to worst, I’ll shut this whole thing down. This is a contest made by a fan and not going in any official books except for ěk-sěn’trĭk’s archives. So be smart and don’t make me or the rest of the fans out there angry just because you want a certain girl to win.
- Commenting: This will be in every set of rules for every single round. You are allowed to give as much support to a contestant as much as you want (to a reasonable degree). You are allowed to critically compare her with her opponent(s) as long as you do it civilly and have legitimate reasons to back your argument up. But any kind of childish bashing towards any of the contestants or other commenters will be marked as spam.
I would very much appreciate it if we can avoid this problem. People are going to have different opinions and different candidates they will support. Please respect that. If you must be a fanbrat, then do it somewhere else where I can’t see you. I don’t want ridiculous immature remarks or wars littering all over my comments.
- If you have any questions regarding anything about the tournament, please don’t hesitate to leave it in a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try my best to reply back to you as soon as I can.
- Have fun voting and enjoy the tournament! ^^
Here’s the line-up for the round!
It has more variety as opposed to the previous one, which might make it easier or more difficult? I dunno but lol @ the fates of SoMT that put a YP competitor against another YP competitor. xD;
We also have our first HnE girl up against 07-Ghost’s adorable mermaid songstress, Razette. This should be exciting. I know I have a few Razette fans out there (YEA!) but since I have yet to watch Eden, I really can’t predict how this will turn out so it’s really up to you guys. Heh. (And shh! No spoiling for me yet! It’s on my marathon-to-do-list!)
Finally, you have your KnT fans…and then you have your APH fans. Hmmm… :)
Yep, so there ya go. As for the results of round 1, I think I’m going to hold it off either until I get most of my projects out of the way (should be by next Tuesday) or just until the main rounds are all over. Since I want to keep things moving as smoothly as possible, I might not have time to squeeze that in but I’ll be sure to have it up before the Wildcard round. Wait for it, k?
Alright, enjoy voting! ^^