Ja ja~! How do you like my little animated gif here? x)
…I know, it’s super crappy. Gomen nasai~! I was in a rush and there were so many complications that it just ended up a mess! >.<
Ah, I wish I could've made the sakuras spin around for the random drawing but unfortunately, I didn't know how to do that with Photoshop alone and didn't have enough time to learn how with all this hwk on my hands. It was also very time consuming with just this gif and I was afraid my computer was gonna crash or something due to all that content saved onto one file. @.@;
Still hope that you found it fun to watch, though, unless you have slow connection but it might spare you the horror of my crappy animation skills. ^^;
Well, anyways, here is Stage 1, Round 1 and those are the first drawings. If I can keep on schedule, we are going to try to move through this fast so try your best to keep up with the voting, k? I want to finish Stage 2 before I go on vacation in the summer. Maybe the Quarterfinals, too, but we’ll see.
The main tournament consists of two stages. Stage 1 has now officially started and will run for 6 rounds.
Only the top 18 girls will proceed to Stage 2.
- There will be 5 main rounds and 1 special round.
- Each round (except for the last special round) contains 3 duels and will last for 3 days.
- For each respective duel, you may only vote for ONE girl and you may only vote her ONCE!
- Wildcard Round
This round’s purpose is to determine the last 3 girls who will move onto Stage 2 along with the 15 winners from the first five main rounds, thereby, making the total number of passing contestants 18.
- There will be three 5-way knockouts and this round will last for 5 days. The 15 girls who lost in the first five main rounds are randomly arranged into those knockout spots.
- For each respective knockout, you may only vote for ONE girl out of the five and you may only vote her ONCE!
- The most important one of all: Read through everything (the instructions, the rules, etc) carefully. And I mean, everything.
- Do NOT vote for more than 1 girl in each respective duel/knockout and do NOT vote for your choice more than once!
- It is not required for you to vote for every match. Just vote in the ones you want to.
- Please vote fairly and let the girls compete fairly. I will NOT tolerate any form of cheating. If it comes to the point where I can’t control it, I will either eliminate that competitor from the tournament or if worst comes to worst, I’ll shut this whole thing down. This is a contest made by a fan and not going in any official books except for ěk-sěn’trĭk’s archives. So be smart and don’t make me or the rest of the fans out there angry just because you want a certain girl to win.
- Commenting: This will be in every set of rules for every single round. You are allowed to give as much support to a contestant as much as you want (to a reasonable degree). You are allowed to critically compare her with her opponent(s) as long as you do it civilly and have legitimate reasons to back your argument up. But any kind of childish bashing towards any of the contestants or other commenters will be marked as spam.
I would very much appreciate it if we can avoid this problem. People are going to have different opinions and different candidates they will support. Please respect that. If you must be a fanbrat, then do it somewhere else where I can’t see you. I don’t want ridiculous immature remarks or wars littering all over my comments.
- If you have any questions regarding anything about the tournament, please don’t hesitate to leave it in a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try my best to reply back to you as soon as I can.
- Have fun voting and enjoy the tournament! ^^
Whoo, three competitors from SC! camp and Chizu and the only two for Zoku Natsume Yūjin-chō in the first round. What are the chances of that? xD;
Haha, it’s going to be interesting to see SC! tested out so early. Looking forward to how each duel will turn out.
I’ll be busy for the next few days so I might not be able to respond to comments
in fact, I shouldn’t even be online right now but I’ll be checking back every once in a while. So yea, enjoy the vote! :)