…This is very, very late and I apologize profusely for the neglect and making everyone wait. I got uttelry lost on the track of life.
*sigh* But in all seriousness, I really, really am sorry for the huge delay. I’m physically and mentally exhausted from a lot of things, so much that I even forgot I had a blog (my poor baby…and Pichacco has been staring up at the moon for an eternity. Hwuu~ TwT). Ugh, currently suffering from some kind of stomach ache as well but enough about my excuses/complaints. I’ll do that in another post.
Originally, this was suppose to be divided into 2 rounds but since Xiao is such a loser at doing everything, it’ll be merged into 1 round that will last for…eh, 5 days (originally 3 days for 1 round). This way, I’ll get the finals done before the end of the year
HELL YES this thing is going to be finished by 2010 even if it kills me and we can all go our happy ways back to human suffering. Are you all up to it?! YEA?!
I’m not. D\
But let’s vote anyways. Distraction is always good, ne? <)
- Each contestant will go up against all the other 3 semifinalists in individual duels. Therefore, each contestant needs to complete 3 matches before it is determined whether she can move onto the Finals or not.
- Wins and losses are determined by how many votes a contestant receives in each duel.
- There will be 2 rounds and each will last 3 days.
- Each round consists of 3 duels.
- For each respective duel, you may only vote for ONE girl and you may only vote for her ONCE!
- If there is a tie in a duel, that match can either be extended or there will be another match between those two contestants before tallying up the results.
- If two or more contestants have received an equal number of wins, the one who received more votes overall will qualify to join the other top winner of the Semifinals.
- The most important one of all: Read through everything (the instructions, the rules, etc) carefully. And I mean, everything.
- Do NOT vote for more than 1 girl in each respective match and do NOT vote for your choice more than once!
- It is not required for you to vote for every match. Just vote in the ones you want to.
- Please vote fairly and let the girls compete fairly. I will NOT tolerate any form of cheating. If it comes to the point where I can’t control it, I will either eliminate that competitor from the tournament or if worst comes to worst, I’ll shut this whole thing down. This is a contest made by a fan and not going in any official books except for ěk-sěn’trĭk’s archives. So be smart and don’t make me or the rest of the fans out there angry just because you want a certain girl to win.
- Commenting: This will be in every set of rules for every single round. You are allowed to give as much support to a contestant as much as you want (to a reasonable degree). You are allowed to critically compare her with her opponent(s) as long as you do it civilly and have legitimate reasons to back your argument up. But any kind of childish bashing towards any of the contestants or other commenters will be marked as spam.
I would very much appreciate it if we can avoid this problem. People are going to have different opinions and different candidates they will support. Please respect that. If you must be a fanbrat, then do it somewhere else where I can’t see you. I don’t want ridiculous immature remarks or wars littering all over my comments.
- If you have any questions regarding anything about the tournament, please don’t hesitate to leave it in a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try my best to reply back to you as soon as I can.
- Have fun voting and enjoy the tournament! ^^
Yep, so this all ends Saturday. I can probably promise results by next week? Cuz I have a research paper due so the weekend will be limited to procrastinating and regretting that I procrastinated but I promise. This damn beloved thing of mines will DEFINITELY finish by New Years’ Eve.
I’ll try to post up a short post on blog status later or so but if not, other than SoMT, everything is halted until after the 21st (I have work on the 23rd, isn’t that a crime?! Dx). Until then, I wish the best of luck/support/whatever you want to all my fellow bloggers in your exams/papers/laptop crashing/love lives/X-mas shopping (if you’re going to bother)/etc. Until the holidays then, take care. Matta ne! ヾ(^_^)