First of all, GOMEN NASAI! >.< I'm very sorry for the delay! Had a lot of things to do over the past week so I couldn't come on to do anything. I'll have to make a brief catch-up post when I can to see how much I can time I can squeeze into my schedule for anything blog-related. It's not going to be a lot since I'm so dead tired when I come home from school but I'll figure something out. Again, sorry for the delay, minna-san! *bows a hundred times*
Ah, and sorry for not much of an opener for this round. Still kinda worn out and have class in less than an hour.
I f*ckin’ hate Logic! D8< But yay, I finally have this up and last chance for anyone see-sawing on the edge of wins and losses to pull themselves into the semi-finals.
Good luck to the rest of them!
- Each contestant will go up against all the other 7 quarterfinalists in individual duels. Therefore, each contestant needs to complete 7 matches before it is determined whether she can move onto the semifinals or not.
- Wins and losses are determined by how many votes a contestant receives in each duel.
- There will be 5 rounds and each will last 3 days.
- Each round consists of 5 or 6 duels.
- For each respective duel, you may only vote for ONE girl and you may only vote for her ONCE!
- If there is a tie in a duel, that match can either be extended or there will be another match between those two contestants before tallying up the results.
- If two or more contestants have received an equal number of wins, the one who received more votes overall will qualify to join the rest of the top 3.
- The most important one of all: Read through everything (the instructions, the rules, etc) carefully. And I mean, everything.
- Do NOT vote for more than 1 girl in each respective match and do NOT vote for your choice more than once!
- It is not required for you to vote for every match. Just vote in the ones you want to.
- Please vote fairly and let the girls compete fairly. I will NOT tolerate any form of cheating. If it comes to the point where I can’t control it, I will either eliminate that competitor from the tournament or if worst comes to worst, I’ll shut this whole thing down. This is a contest made by a fan and not going in any official books except for ěk-sěn’trĭk’s archives. So be smart and don’t make me or the rest of the fans out there angry just because you want a certain girl to win.
- Commenting: This will be in every set of rules for every single round. You are allowed to give as much support to a contestant as much as you want (to a reasonable degree). You are allowed to critically compare her with her opponent(s) as long as you do it civilly and have legitimate reasons to back your argument up. But any kind of childish bashing towards any of the contestants or other commenters will be marked as spam.
I would very much appreciate it if we can avoid this problem. People are going to have different opinions and different candidates they will support. Please respect that. If you must be a fanbrat, then do it somewhere else where I can’t see you. I don’t want ridiculous immature remarks or wars littering all over my comments.
- If you have any questions regarding anything about the tournament, please don’t hesitate to leave it in a comment or email me at email@example.com. I will try my best to reply back to you as soon as I can.
- Have fun voting and enjoy the tournament! ^^
O-K, then! After this, we’ll only have our final four left. I’ll work on the results roster while the polls are still open and make quick adjustments later.
Choose wisely, voters! And give our girls your full support!
Hard to, I know, but…ya have to. lol XD