Aaaannnndddd…here’s the third round. :D
A big thanks again to everyone who voted in the second round. Woot! Lots of good matches there, imo.
On the results chart, I’ve decided to hold it off until after the quarterfinals are over. I apologize to those who want to see them as soon as possible but for one thing, it would just be easier for me to do them all at once than to constantly go back and add stuff. I would find a quicker way of doing it but I’m also pretty preoccupied with school and don’t always have a laptop or editing program immediately ready at my fingertips. ^^;
Second, I think it adds to the suspense (I’m honest when I say I really can’t predict the approximate outcome even with the results in front of me) and third,
I’m a lazy pig, everyone knows that |D; it seems better to me to make choices when you’re not influenced by outside factors. I dunno, just more exciting that way.
…If you’re wondering if I’m doing this as some sort of tendency-analysis experiment, then yes, I am guilty of doing just that but it’s irrelevant so don’t mind it at all, k? :)
Ok, voting below the cut!
- Each contestant will go up against all the other 7 quarterfinalists in individual duels. Therefore, each contestant needs to complete 7 matches before it is determined whether she can move onto the semifinals or not.
- Wins and losses are determined by how many votes a contestant receives in each duel.
- There will be 5 rounds and each will last 3 days.
- Each round consists of 5 or 6 duels.
- For each respective duel, you may only vote for ONE girl and you may only vote for her ONCE!
- If there is a tie in a duel, that match can either be extended or there will be another match between those two contestants before tallying up the results.
- If two or more contestants have received an equal number of wins, the one who received more votes overall will qualify to join the rest of the top 3.
- The most important one of all: Read through everything (the instructions, the rules, etc) carefully. And I mean, everything.
- Do NOT vote for more than 1 girl in each respective match and do NOT vote for your choice more than once!
- It is not required for you to vote for every match. Just vote in the ones you want to.
- Please vote fairly and let the girls compete fairly. I will NOT tolerate any form of cheating. If it comes to the point where I can’t control it, I will either eliminate that competitor from the tournament or if worst comes to worst, I’ll shut this whole thing down. This is a contest made by a fan and not going in any official books except for ěk-sěn’trĭk’s archives. So be smart and don’t make me or the rest of the fans out there angry just because you want a certain girl to win.
- Commenting: This will be in every set of rules for every single round. You are allowed to give as much support to a contestant as much as you want (to a reasonable degree). You are allowed to critically compare her with her opponent(s) as long as you do it civilly and have legitimate reasons to back your argument up. But any kind of childish bashing towards any of the contestants or other commenters will be marked as spam.
I would very much appreciate it if we can avoid this problem. People are going to have different opinions and different candidates they will support. Please respect that. If you must be a fanbrat, then do it somewhere else where I can’t see you. I don’t want ridiculous immature remarks or wars littering all over my comments.
- If you have any questions regarding anything about the tournament, please don’t hesitate to leave it in a comment or email me at email@example.com. I will try my best to reply back to you as soon as I can.
- Have fun voting and enjoy the tournament! ^^
6 polls this time. Oiyoiyoi…
Well, continue to show your support for all the girls! It’s tough, yea, I know, but you reap glory from pain, yes?
*trying to sound cool but failing* <P
lol Alright, till Wednesday, then. Have fun. Laterz. :D