And here’s round 2!
Ah, not much to say right now cuz my mind is jam packed with a lot of things and I feel a migraine coming on again so let’s just skip the lengthy Xiao rambling and
The main tournament consists of two stages. Stage 2 has now officially started as of July 18th and will run for 3 rounds.
Only the top 8 girls will proceed to Quarterfinals.
Contestants who have passed Stage 1 are randomly arranged onto their own respective corners of each diamond.
- There will be 2 main rounds and 1 special round.
- Each round contains 3 tri-knockouts and will last for 3 days.
- For each respective match, you may only vote for ONE girl and you may only vote for her ONCE!
- Final Wildcard Round
This round’s purpose is to determine the last 2 girls who will move onto the Quarterfinals along with the 6 winners from the first two main rounds, and thereby, making the total number of passing contestants 8.
- There will be two 3-way knockouts and this round will last for 3 days. Only the girls with the second most votes in their respective matches of the main rounds in Stage 2 qualify and are randomly arranged into those knockout spots.
- For each respective knockout, you may only vote for ONE girl out of the three and you may only vote her ONCE!
- The most important one of all: Read through everything (the instructions, the rules, etc) carefully. And I mean, everything.
- Do NOT vote for more than 1 girl in each respective three-way match and do NOT vote for your choice more than once!
- It is not required for you to vote for every match. Just vote in the ones you want to.
- Please vote fairly and let the girls compete fairly. I will NOT tolerate any form of cheating. If it comes to the point where I can’t control it, I will either eliminate that competitor from the tournament or if worst comes to worst, I’ll shut this whole thing down. This is a contest made by a fan and not going in any official books except for ěk-sěn’trĭk’s archives. So be smart and don’t make me or the rest of the fans out there angry just because you want a certain girl to win.
- Commenting: This will be in every set of rules for every single round. You are allowed to give as much support to a contestant as much as you want (to a reasonable degree). You are allowed to critically compare her with her opponent(s) as long as you do it civilly and have legitimate reasons to back your argument up. But any kind of childish bashing towards any of the contestants or other commenters will be marked as spam.
I would very much appreciate it if we can avoid this problem. People are going to have different opinions and different candidates they will support. Please respect that. If you must be a fanbrat, then do it somewhere else where I can’t see you. I don’t want ridiculous immature remarks or wars littering all over my comments.
- If you have any questions regarding anything about the tournament, please don’t hesitate to leave it in a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try my best to reply back to you as soon as I can.
- Have fun voting and enjoy the tournament! ^^
Hai hai! Wow, one more round after this one and Stage 2 is done already. Went pretty fast, huh? o.O;
God, I hope that second backup CD comes soon. The one I got in the mail yesterday was cracked and I couldn’t access any of my files. *doesn’t want to retype all those rules for the final rounds* And I need my outline for the wildcard. *heavy SIGH~* T_T
LOL I’d be so faking if I didn’t say I already know the results of this one (you can be obvious while being unbiased :P). I’ll still be unhiding the results a day before the poll ends, though, just in case anyone’s curious to see how things are going so it’ll be up on Tuesday for the whole day, k?
And uh…hmm, yea, I guess that’s it.
To anyone who’s waiting for my other posts (SC! in general), I truly apologize for not making some sort of post-notice. Thing is I’m just busy…and procrastinating a lot. And my speech has been pushed back so I gotta practice for that, too. Not feeling very well lately so that’s another reason why blogging is just a sitting lump right now. Ugh, my head hurts~ Dx
Look towards my blog status widget for any further updates. I will try to make some post after Tuesday. Till then, wish me luck and relief for my poor brain. @A@;;;
Oh, and have fun voting of course. ^^