Round 5~ A day later than I intended but I kept on falling asleep all over the place so forgive me about that. ^^;
But one thing to look forward to is that you won’t have to see this sakura roster anymore right after this round’s over, ne?
Then again, you’ll have to face the Wildcard roster which isn’t coming along so well right now. xD;
The main tournament consists of two stages. Stage 1 has now officially started as of May 24th and will run for 6 rounds.
Only the top 18 girls will proceed to Stage 2.
Contestants who have passed the prelims are randomly arranged onto their own respective sakura petal.
- There will be 5 main rounds and 1 special round.
- Each round (except for the last special round) contains 3 duels and will last for 3 days.
- For each respective duel, you may only vote for ONE girl and you may only vote her ONCE!
- Wildcard Round
This round’s purpose is to determine the last 3 girls who will move onto Stage 2 along with the 15 winners from the first five main rounds, and thereby, making the total number of passing contestants 18.
- There will be three 5-way knockouts and this round will last for 5 days. The 15 girls who lost in the first five main rounds are randomly arranged into those knockout spots.
- For each respective knockout, you may only vote for ONE girl out of the five and you may only vote her ONCE!
- The most important one of all: Read through everything (the instructions, the rules, etc) carefully. And I mean, everything.
- Do NOT vote for more than 1 girl in each respective duel/knockout and do NOT vote for your choice more than once!
- It is not required for you to vote for every match. Just vote in the ones you want to.
- Please vote fairly and let the girls compete fairly. I will NOT tolerate any form of cheating. If it comes to the point where I can’t control it, I will either eliminate that competitor from the tournament or if worst comes to worst, I’ll shut this whole thing down. This is a contest made by a fan and not going in any official books except for ěk-sěn’trĭk’s archives. So be smart and don’t make me or the rest of the fans out there angry just because you want a certain girl to win.
- Commenting: This will be in every set of rules for every single round. You are allowed to give as much support to a contestant as much as you want (to a reasonable degree). You are allowed to critically compare her with her opponent(s) as long as you do it civilly and have legitimate reasons to back your argument up. But any kind of childish bashing towards any of the contestants or other commenters will be marked as spam.
I would very much appreciate it if we can avoid this problem. People are going to have different opinions and different candidates they will support. Please respect that. If you must be a fanbrat, then do it somewhere else where I can’t see you. I don’t want ridiculous immature remarks or wars littering all over my comments.
- If you have any questions regarding anything about the tournament, please don’t hesitate to leave it in a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try my best to reply back to you as soon as I can.
- Have fun voting and enjoy the tournament! ^^
…Not up against each other. Isn’t that great?
*massive sigh of relief follows* :D
lol I’ll be really honest with you guys. When I was doing the random drawings for the matchups, I wasn’t paying any attention at all of who went where and such. Too preoccupied with getting the tournament up by April 1st and allergies and school and everything. It wasn’t until after I finalized all the duels that I realized Rima and Rima were in the same round and were this close to going head to head if I rotated the flowers in the opposite direction. And I slapped myself in the face for that. xD Funny thing, huh?
So those are our last three duels. Agh, I’m really dying to put this one pic up that would surely make you all angst a little and laugh at the same time but…I won’t. Cuz moe is dangerous…and I’m not ready to unleash the full torture until stage 2. Ohoho~ I have yet to do the drawings for stage 2. Huhuhu~ >3
But in the meantime, I think you can see why this is the most interesting round for me and I’m curiouscuriousCURIOUS to hear what your choices are. Tell Xiao~ And she’ll give you a dango~ <3